Recruitment – Join our team
Recruitment | Interested in working for us?
The Care and support sector can offer a rewarding career and provide an opportunity to help make a real difference for people. Increasing numbers of young people are turning to Health and Social care as a first career choice and others are also looking for an alternative career where their life skills, maturity and experience will be valued.
for Cathedral Gate?
Cathedral Care aims to work with the best staff, so that our clients receive the best care possible.
Our objective is to have well trained and suitably qualified staff. All Care and Support staff are encouraged to gain an appropriate level QCF qualification within 6 months of joining us.
We also encourage the continuing personal and professional development of all our staff and our aim is to set the standards that others will follow.
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities to develop your career
- A chance to develop your career and opportunities to specialise in other areas e.g. learning disabilities.
- Regular and supportive supervision from a dedicated supervisor.
- Flexible working hours and regular continuity of work.
- Competitive pay scales and enhancements