Welcome to Cathedral Gate Homecare
Cathedral Gate Homecare | Personal Care | Domestic Services |
WELCOME TO CATHEDRAL GATE HOMECARE
Everyone at Cathedral Gate is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and our aim is to provide an individual, Caring and Responsive service for people with a wide range of personal care and support needs.
Our key aims are:
- To help our clients lead happy, dignified lives and assist them to be as safe and independent as possible in their own homes.
- To ensure that our clients are fully involved in the decisions around their care.
- To work closely with statutory and voluntary agencies and others to maximise the choices and resources available to our clients.
Cathedral Gate Homecare?
“LARGE ENOUGH TO COPE ….. SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE”
We understand the difficult decisions that need to be made when deciding on personal care and support. We recognise the value and importance of helping people to maintain their independence.
- We are a family run local service that cares about our reputation.
- We place high value on Dignity, Compassion and Respect at all times.
- We match clients to carers carefully, so whatever challenges you may face, our carers will be at your side to support you.
- We aim to deliver a consistent and reliable service.
- Our Quality Assurance process ensures that care standards continue to reflect best practice.
Cathedral Gate Homecare
CATHEDRAL GATE HOMECARE Ltd
Owned and managed by Sean and Eileen Kavanagh. As Registered Manager, Sean is a former NHS Director of Modernisation and Service Improvement and has extensive experience in mainstream NHS services as well as a specialist interest in Brain injury and Neurological Care. Since leaving the NHS in 2005, Sean has worked as an Independent management consultant on projects throughout the UK, for the NHS, Charitable, and Private Care Sectors.
Eileen originally trained as an Acute Hospital nurse and has worked extensively in the NHS and Independent Health Care sector for a number of years. A former District Nurse, Eileen has also held management roles in the NHS and for a period was attached to the former Community Health Council, providing advocacy and support to help resolve NHS patient complaints and concerns.
The experience and knowledge Sean and Eileen have both gained from their work in Health and Social care over the years were major factors in their decision to establish Cathedral Gate Homecare. Sean and Eileen’s continuing vision for Cathedral Gate is to provide a caring and reliable service to the best possible standards.
The Cathedral Gate team also includes Care co-ordinators who each bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to their roles and who provide a first point of contact for any client needs or concerns. In addition to the day to day organisation of our Care services, our Care co-ordinators also provide supervision, training and support to our dedicated team of Carers.